We are looking for someone experienced in app development to lead and build our iOS team. This means we are looking for a technology superstar with excellent development practices, careful code architecture, and a mindset built around rapid releases.
You’ll be in a position to own and grow LineJump’s core technology and work directly with our current product team consisting of our Lead Product Manager and UX Designer. You will drive enhancements to our backend architecture and API Development and gain experience in participating in every part of system design and implementation working directly with our strategy team on enhancing product features.
This will be a challenging role as it’s a mixture of technology knowledge and market strategy with an early stage startup. Join us as we look to change the nightlife scene for clubs and their customers!
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Have one or more iOS apps published, preferably on iPhone
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Possess intuitive understanding of mobile application flow
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding analytics like GA, Flurry, or MixPanel
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of Agile (or similar) Methodologies
- Informal design knowledge and intuitive understanding of what makes mobile applications great
- Proven ability to lead teams, and superb understanding of cross-team mechanics